Friday, July 24, 2009

The First Hello

faizalnizam | 7/24/2009 09:44:00 PM |
As blogger and a student, to be more specific, as a law student, I always want to share my knowledge with other people as well as with my fellow colleagues. I used to have this one blog called "The Life and Learn" but unfortunately, I didn't have so much time to handle that blog. So I just delete that blog and make a new one with the hope I can manage this one better.

So, here I gonna share with you something about the important to know the law. Yes, it can't be deny, people will just go and seek for the help of lawyer when they are having legal dispute, but in the same time, you yourself must have some knowledge about what you are facing there. For example, when you are buying something from the shop, you involve in contract law. The simplest way to secure yourself when something happen is by keeping the receipt, it is a hard evidence.

If you are employer and employee, you must also have some knowledge about law of tort, law of contract and employment law.

Law is the creature that governing us. Whatever you do, some law is involve and you can avoid it, the thing is people just don't care.

When you are blogging, you are bound to cyber law. So please give your support and if there is a mistake here and there, you inform me and I'll do the correction.

Thanks fellas!

To climb steep hills requires a slow pace at first.
Shakespeare

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Disclaimer

The author will be not liable for any damage or loss you suffered by relying and using the information in this blog. Surfing, reading, using, thinking at your own risk. However, if you realize anything that required any correction, please inform the author immediately. The author is also open for any academic discussion.

Followers